Harbinger® Pro Weightlifting Gloves feature genuine leather palms that are cushioned with resilient open-cell foam that maintains its structure and remains pliable. The vented design helps to wick away moisture, and wrap-around thumb protection covers the inside of the thumb with a second layer of leather to protect against abrasion. The seams of Harbinger Pro Weightlifting Gloves are double-stitched for durability. Hand wash and air dry only.
These gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them on a towel and pat down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Make sure they are not in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want. It is best to allow all strength training gloves to fully dry between uses.
- • Palms are padded with resilient open-cell foam and vented to wick away moisture; seams are double-stitched for durability
- • Vented, cushioned leather palm for enhanced breathability and comfort
- • Leather wrap-around thumb protection covers the inside of the thumb to protect against abrasion
- • Fully adjustable wrist closure for a secure fit
- • 1/2 finger length for increased contact with grip surface